Saturday, November 22, 2014

Why I Want To Make Earbuds

Music has always been a big part of my life. From listening to Hawaiian reggae mix-tapes in the car, playing  Michael Jackson  and Mariah Carey CD's while helping my mom clean up the living room, to attending my first concert back in 2006, which, was High School Musical: The Concert. But as the years went past, and I got older, I began to completely ignore my surroundings by plugging in and tuning out. In seventh grade, I realized that I had gone through about six pairs of earbuds in about a month. Some of the pairs I broke were cheap, whereas other pairs were over $70. That's when I came up with the idea of making my own earbuds that are affordable, long-lasting, and high quality.
        However, I thought my idea would remain as a simple possibility that I would just fantasize about, and never actually attempt. But now, I'm being challenged to turn my dream into a reality for my 20 Time project in English class. Although, I have absolutely no background with technology, and I may even be technologically challenged, I still want to try and make something out of an idea that's been lingering in my head for the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment